Thursday, September 22, 2011

Thankful Thursday

Is it Thursday already? I can't believe how quickly my week has passed me by, but I think I can officially say that I am most thankful that the day is pretty much over, because that means my Anatomy and Physiology test is OVER! LOL Seriously though, I do have so many things to be thankful for this week! Here are just a few to continue my list from last week:


21)  My husband is moving from 3rd to 1st shift!!! This means so much for our family!

22)  Nama giving me a quiet day to cram for my test by watching my little mess-makers today.

23) My sister introducing me to ZUMBA! It's really helping me lose weight!

24) Thankful that Madison's illness has finally been diagnosed and given a name! Now, onward with helping this sweet girl! (Please still keep her and her family in your prayers.)

25) A back-up pack-n-play! We had to throw one away this week after my sweet Marleigh had a poo fight with her stuffed animals! YUCK!!!

26) Coconut creamer for my coffee!

27) Chick-fil-A!

28) great dental check-ups for the kids! (No cavities, even though I'll admit that I'm a slacker at brushing all those little chompers!)

29) music

30) I made it home from class in time tonight to "rock my babies" and get sweet hugs and kisses!



Thank you Lord for all these blessings! You are so good to me!

What are you thankful for? I challenge you to start a list of your own! When you think on all the blessings in life, all the rest seems to fade!

 

“Enter his gates with thanksgiving,
and his courts with praise!
Give thanks to him; bless his name!”
~ Psalm 100:4 (ESV)!

6 comments:

  1. I am guilty for not being for thankful for my many blessings. But you always make me sit back and think about everything!Christina Sutherland

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankful your husband will be moving to 1st shift. And grateful for you sweet spirit tonight. Thank you, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list! We have so much to be thankful for.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the list...Chick-fil-A is a fav here too! Feel sorry for those who don't have one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful list! We are all truly Blessed!

    Have a Blessed Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful thoughts of thanksgiving. I will be keeping Madison in my prayers. Glad you are enjoying Zumba...my daugther is personal trainer and Zumba instructor. Coconut creamer, yumm! I love coconut...could you tell me the brand? Thanks a bunch! Joined your site today.

    ReplyDelete