Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thankful Thursday

I'm joining many fellow bloggers today for my first run with a Thankful Thursday! The point is to share my weekly thanks to the Father instead of just one time a year; Thanksgiving! I hope to give my best effort at thinking of at least 10 things each week that I am thankful for! There are so many more, but I will try my best to keep it simple in order to keep up with it each week! Thanks for reading and feel free to start your own "list" of thanks! If you don't blog, feel free to leave comments and let's share our thankful thoughts in order to bless His name!

This week, I am thankful.....

#1 - that my oldest daughter LOVES school!

#2 - for my son's recent vocabulary and speech advancements!

#3 - for healthy kids!

#4 - that God gave me His Word and has increased my passion for it!

#5 - that my husband is so willing to provide for our family and supports me being at home to watch and care for our small fries.

#6 - that Bella's infected toe is much better this week!

#7 - for my spiritual Momma, Delores Hickey!

#8 - that wisdom comes from understanding, and understanding by the reading of the Word! ( wisdom sure does come in handy throughout my days!)

#9 - a family that supports me going back to school to follow God's leading!

#10 - that our weather here in SC has cooled off drastically! ( I LOVE FALL!)



No matter how superficial some of these may seem, Lord I thank you for them all!

“Enter his gates with thanksgiving,
and his courts with praise!
Give thanks to him; bless his name!”
~
Psalm 100:4 (ESV)!





Also EXTREMELY thankful for new friends out in bloggy world who inspired me to get my list started! 
Be sure to check out Inspirations from Phather Phil! Daily, he lets the world take a peek at his personal "emails to God"! Always a great read!

6 comments:

  1. Great list Lindsay, and welcome to Thankful Thursday! I hope you don't mind, but I've linked to your post in my blog today, and added your site to my blogroll as well. :-)

    Have a Blessed Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And, because he linked to your wonderful blog, Lindsay, I've found you! I so enjoyed reading about the things you are thankful for and "meeting" you; I look forward to following your blog, too! Hope you will visit my daily devotional blog at http://marthaorlando.blogspot.com. Would love to see you there!

    Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. sounds like an amazing list to be thankful for come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already have you in e-mail notification, so will not miss a post!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your start...we all have so much to be thankful for!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice post thank you Erin

    ReplyDelete