Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Let's Get Crafty {8 more weeks}

NEWSFLASH

In just a little over eight weeks, Christmas will be here!

I don't plan on skipping over Thanksgiving by any means, but I like to plan ahead when gifts are in the mix!

So, for the next eight weeks(on Tuesdays), I want to post a crafty gift idea that may help some of you!
I really do enjoy being crafty, especially around the holidays! It gives the kids a chance to get involved, and a chance to hopefully save some money!

If you haven't fallen in the Pinterest hole yet, then you may not know of all my crafty finds, so I want to enlighten you! There are so many ideas, but I will try my best to narrow it down to eight of my favorites!

I hope you enjoy my finds, and can enjoy making some of them with your families!

My first find for you:



CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS


If you, or a friend, has a cricut machine, these would be so easy! Clear Christmas ornaments, fun colored ribbons, some contact paper, and some fun cricut cartridges!

Don't have a Cricut machine?
Try theses...
 
With a little Mop and Glo for adhesive, pour some of your favorite glitter in a clear Christmas Ornament. Shake the excess out, and there you have a gorgeous new ornaments!
Still too crafty for ya?
This one just requires you cutting up some old sheets of Christmas music!
*Notice I didn't recommend cutting up a church hymnal!



I think this would be a great gift for any music-lover!

I hope you can use some of these crafty ideas!
If you try one of these crafts, be sure to post a picture on the FB fan page!


ENJOY!!


Eight more weeks!


5 comments:

  1. Found your blog over at the Wellspring .... nice to meet ya out here in blog land. I'm coming to you from Australia :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are too cute! Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. We've been working on our Christmas Crafts as well Lindsay, and you're right; Pinterest is a WONDERFUL place to find some great ones.

    Have a Blessed Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, while I don't want to be reminded that Christmas is only 8 weeks away (aaggghhh!), I do appreciate the craft ideas. :) Thanks, Lindsay!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love Christmas, but I have to agree with Lisa, I wasn't ready to hear it was that close! Lol. Love the crafts!

    ReplyDelete