Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Don't Make Me Come Up There!

With all of my daily activities, I must admit that I have to prioritize my schedule, ranking what is most important to me. One of those items of importance is checking the blog posts of Kristen Welch @ http://wearethatfamily.com/ Do I personally know her? Nope, but I feel like I should. Just another mom out there in the world. Loving her family, living out her calling, serving God with EVERYTHING she has to offer, and having fun along the way! Her blogs are uplifting, inspirational, and challenging! So, though I keep a busy mom schedule, it's always worth the time to check out the antics of We Are That Family!

Recently, she has published a book entitled, "Don't Make Me Come Up There! : Quiet Moments for Busy Moms! I'm excited about having my own copy soon! In fact, I'm hoping to win my own copy. The challenge posted on one of Kristen's recent post was to submit a photo with your best "Don't make me come up there" face or book cover reinactment. So, for your viewing pleasure, Bella gives her best imitation of "mommy's serious face"! It's so much more cute with the over-the-glasses glare! Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment