Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Psalm 121

My Help Comes from the Lord

A Song of Ascents.

121 I lift up my eyes to the hills.
From where does my help come?
2 My help comes from the Lord,
who made heaven and earth.
He will not let your foot be moved;
he who keeps you will not slumber.
Behold, he who keeps Israel
will neither slumber nor sleep.
The Lord is your keeper;
the Lord is your shade on your right hand.
6 The sun shall not strike you by day,
nor the moon by night.
The Lord will keep you from all evil;
he will keep your life.
The Lord will keep
your going out and your coming in
from this time forth and forevermore.





Linked with:

3 comments:

  1. Amen! What is there to fear? Our God is greater and He never fails!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am ever so grateful for these truths! Basking in them today :)

    ReplyDelete